It’s holiday shopping time and I am so excited!! I absolutely LOVE giving people gifts each year, but it’s not so easy on the bank. This year I’ve compiled three separate gift guides for you guys so that you can shop for your besties, sister, mom, etc. and not break the bank! They are categorized by beauty, style and all sorts! I made sure to include a mix of items, from prices to type. There are a few big items on the list that are worth the splurge or putting on your list for your parents to buy you this Christmas. I don’t know about you, but as I get older I tend to lean more towards fewer items of higher quality, rather than a bunch of random stuff! I hope you all enjoy the roundups that I’ve put together! Also, keep in mind that Black Friday is this week, so maybe hold out and see if these items go on sale!!
1. Morphe 39A Palette // Perfect for someone who loves to play with makeup! This palette comes with one row of transitional colors and then four ‘color stories.’ This palette is perfect for the girl who loves to experiment or someone who does makeup for a living!
2. LUSH Scrubee // Perfect for someone who loves to take good care of their skin! These are reasonably priced, so load up and give them to all of your friends! They also make for great stocking stuffers 🙂
3. LUSH Intergalactic Bath Bomb // Perfect for someone who loves a relaxing soak! The bath bombs at LUSH are to die for and make great, easy gifts for your friends. Put a few together for a pampering set, or use them as stocking stuffers! Honestly, you could go into lush and buy a few of each of these little things and make individual gift sets for your faves, or opt for the premade ones!
4. Que Bella Pamper Pack // Perfect for someone who loves a good skin refresher! I love this brand and their under eye masks are amazing! Break up the pack to add to gift baskets, throw in a stocking or give the set as a whole, affordable gift!
5. Soap & Glory Body Wash Pods // Perfect for someone who is on the go! If you know someone who travels a lot or may shower after a nice barre class, these are great so they don’t have to lug around a heavy bottle of wash! Opt to give them as one whole set, add them to a gift set you’re customizing on your own or throw them in stockings!
6. Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Palette // Perfect for someone who is Jaclyn Hill obsessed! This palette is everything! Whether they’re just starting out with makeup or they are a seasoned professional, everyone wants (and needs) this palette in their life. Grab this palette for your makeup obsessed pal and they are sure to love you forever!
7. Activated Charcoal Mask // Perfect for someone who loves to treat their skin right! This affordable mask is not only aesthetically appealing, but it’s also great for your skin. Add it to an already existing gift or throw it in a stocking!
8. Morphe 12-Piece Brush Set // Perfect for someone who wants to expand their makeup brush collection! This set comes with 12 amazing Morphe brushes and a carrying case. Not only do they work wonders when doing your makeup, they’re cute, too!
9. LUSH Massage Bar // Perfect for someone who loves to keep their skin hydrated and moisturized! The massage bars from LUSH are my holy grail. They smell amazing and will leave your skin feeling as smooth as ever. Grab a few LUSH items and make a goodie bag for your friend or add it to that stocking for a fun surprise!
10. Sephora Nude Lip Sampler Set // Perfect for someone who is looking for the perfect nude! The holiday sets at Sephora are true gems. With this set, you’ll get six different lipsticks to test out. Whether they’re expanding their lipstick collection or just trying to get their tried-and-true shade, this set will solve many problems!
11. Sephora Perfume Sampler Set // Perfect for someone who can’t find their scent! This Sephora holiday set might just be the best one. Not only do you get 14 perfume samples to try, you also get a voucher to redeem in store for the scent of your choice. If you can’t decide which scent fits you most, buy this kit, test them all out and then go grab your fav!
12. Morphe Setting Mist // Perfect for someone who loves to keep their makeup fresh! This by far my favorite setting spray. I love that it’s a continuous mist and sprays the perfect layer all over your makeup! You’re going to want to grab more than one of these!
13. Drybar Fully Loaded Set // Perfect for someone who’s looking to upgrade their hair tools! This is one of the best hair dryers on the market. Not only does the kit come with the hair dryer, but you all get a brush and two clips. Plus, you can’t forget the amazing products that are also included! Triple Sec is my go-to hair product!
14. Sephora Clay Mask Set // Perfect for someone who is face mask obsessed! I love to load up on face masks so that I always have one when I’m ready to have a ‘me’ night. This set is perfect to give as a whole gift for that face mask lover that you know, or split them up into gifts for several people!
1. Abercrombie & Fitch Woven Scarf // Perfect for someone who loves to accessorize! This scarf is so soft and cozy. Plus, the colors and patterns are perfect to add to any outfit this season!
2. SPANX Arm Tights // Perfect for someone who still wants to wear their sleeveless options as the weather gets colder! This hot new item is all the rage! Pair them with a sleeveless shirt, sweater or dress, or just wear them under for some extra warmth. These fun arm tights are the newest trend that not only keeps you stylin’, but also warm!
3. Wit & Delight Backpack // Perfect for someone who loves to pack in style! Whether you’re traveling, going to work or just want a fun bag, this backpack is chic and different! Plus, it goes with just about anything.
4. Fuzzy Socks // Perfect for literally anyone! I mean, who doesn’t love a good pair of fuzzy socks!? You can’t go wrong with adding these to a gift bag or a stocking!
5. Jac Vanek Zip Pouch // Perfect for someone who carries it all with them! I love a good zip pouch to carry anything and everything with me in my purse. While you can get great zip pouches in many places, nothing is better than the sayings on Jac Vanek’s merch.
6. Faux Fur Ombreé Jacket // Perfect for someone who loves to stand out! Faux fur jackets are on trend this season and this one won’t break the bank!
7. Victoria’s Secret PINK Donut Onesie // Perfect for someone who loves to be extra, even when they’re snuggled up! These pajamas are too fun not to snag. Plus, they make for a great Instagram pic!
8. Abercrombie & Fitch Sherpa Lined, Fur Hooded Parka // Perfect for someone who is adventuring somewhere cold this season! If you’re in need of a good winter coat that will last you for a while, look no further! This cozy coat will keep you warm and on trend.
9. Pom Pom Beanie // Perfect for someone looking to stay warm and cute! You can’t go wrong with blush pink. And who doesn’t love a pom pom!? Add it to your gifts or throw it in a stocking; it’s the perfect addition to someone’s winter wardrobe!
10. Velour Pajama Set // Perfect for someone who wants to feel trendy and a little sexy, even when they’re sleeping! This cute pajama set is an easy gift to give to any girl who loves a cozy sleep item!
11. Cozy Socks & Eye Mask Set // Perfect for someone who loves a good, cozy sleep! Like I already said, you can’t go wrong with fuzzy socks. This mask and sock set is a great gift for anyone who loves soft accessories in this cold weather!
1. Brass Stag Head Cocktail Shaker // Perfect for someone looking to add something fancy to their bar cart! This cocktail shaker is the perfect standout piece. Whether they’ve just moved into a new place or just love home decor, this gift will definitely shake things up!
2. Mini Cinema Light Box // Perfect for someone who loves a standout decoration! These new trending decorations are so much fun. Add whatever saying you like, light it up or leave it off and this decoration will make a statement in any room!
3. Stoneware Coffee Mug // Perfect for your favorite coffee lover! Coffee connoisseur or not, everyone loves a cute mug. Target just came out with some adorable mugs and their the perfect gift.
4. Marble Rolling Pin // Perfect for your trendy baker! This adorable rolling pin is not only a great decoration piece for your kitchen, but it makes a great gift for anyone who spends a lot of time in the kitchen. Plus, the price point is amazing!
5. Fleece Throw // Perfect for your favorite snuggle buddy! A good blanket goes a long way and these are adorable and cozy!
6. Travel Bags // Perfect for someone who loves to travel! Whether they’re traveling near or far, these chic travel bags make for a great gift. You can even fill them with some of the items on my gift guides!
7. Spice Tower // Perfect for someone who is always cooking up something! Spices can be expensive and take up so much room in the kitchen, when in fact you may only need a small amount. This spice tower is unique, fun and an extremely practical gift idea!
8. What Do You Meme? Card Game // Perfect for someone who is always hosting guests! If you’ve ever played Cards Against Humanity, then you will love this game. This is definitely a key to a night full of laughs, and maybe even tears!
9. Travel Sticker Set // Perfect for someone who loves add a little something fun to everyday items! I love stickers and how I can incorporate them into so many things in my life. These would look great on luggage, notebooks or even tech cases!
10. Travel Jewelry Organizer // Perfect for someone who loves to bring the bling! This organizer is great because it can be used every day or for travel. Plus, this color is so cute!
11. Jac Vanek Wine Glass // Perfect for your sassy wine lover! Jac Vanek never fails to put a witty phrase on everything. What better way to drink your wine than with a real thought right on front!?
12. Jac Vanek Candle // Perfect for someone who is always burning a candle! Yet again, Jac Vanek offers up another catchy item that is useful in more ways than one! Plus, you can’t go wrong with a gift like this!
I hope you guys enjoyed my gift guide roundups! What are you asking for this Christmas? What are you giving your friends and family for the holidays?
With love and hopes of inspiration,