I can’t believe it’s August. Where did the time go? I seriously feel like this year is flying by and I just need it to slow down a bit! This is the reason for a shorter favorites list this month because I feel like I didn’t even have enough time to buy and try new products. So, here are my July favorites! Comment down below some new products that you tried this month and loved, or didn’t love!
- Flirty Braid Leather Rainbow Sandals: $53 – I’ve had a pair of rainbow sandals for as long as I can remember. Recently, I decided to buy a new pair and I’m glad I did because I’ve been wearing them every day to work. I have to walk a little ways to get to my office building so having a pair of comfortable shoes on hand is key! These are great shoes to have for the summer.
- Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo & Soften Up Conditioner: $6 for 17 oz – I had seen bloggers and YouTubers talk about these products but never got around to trying it. Well, my roommate gave me them to try and I’ve fallen in love! They’ve kept my hair smooth and soft which is exactly what I need to beat the heat and humidity.
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lipstick: $9.50, shade ‘Dreamer’ – I saw when these were revealed on Maybelline’s Snapchat and knew I needed to try them out because I purchase about everything that they come out with! I love Maybelline’s products and these blew me away. I wore a red shade of this lipstick to a concert where I ate, drank and sang/talked all night and when I left – my lips looked just as good. My only complaint is that it’s a little harder to remove (but they made a remover for this product) and the color range is small. I assume that they will come out with more because this product is amazing!
- Covergirl Healthy Elixir Foundation: $12 – I saw YouTubers talking about this foundation and I figured that trying it out couldn’t hurt because it was from the drugstore. Well, I’m so glad that I did because it’s so amazing! I have it in the two shades 705 and 710. It contains vitamins and truly leaves my skin feeling so good. Visit the website to read the benefits, it’s seriously amazing!
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara: $10 – When I first saw this product, I instantly knew that it was a dupe for Too Faced ‘Better Than Sex.’ After using it a few times, I fell in love! I have probably worn it every single day this month and my lashes are looking better than ever! It’s worth the money and now that I have this, I won’t need to purchase ‘Better Than Sex.’
- Covergirl Easy Breezy Brow Gel: $9, shade ‘Soft Brown’ – I’ve been looking for other alternatives for the brow gel I’m currently using. I found this one at Target and I’ve found that it’s great for those days when you aren’t planning on wearing makeup or putting much effort in. It sets your brows and give them the color you need without having to fill them in!
- L’Oreal Detox & Brighten Charcoal Mask: $13 – I’ve already ran through this jar once and I have another one on the way! It’s perfect for a full face mask or even when you just want to do targeted areas. It’s a detoxing and brightening mask, which are the two things I really need right now!
- Boscia Hydrogel Masks: $8 – I received a gel sheet mask in a subscription and now I’m obsessed. I love the way it feels on my skin and how well they fit. Now, I’m on the ultimate hunt for the best gel masks!
- Wet n Wild Perfect Pout Gel Lip Liner: $3, shade ‘Never Petal Down’ – I saw this and bought it because I never really buy lip liners. It’s such a great product, especially for the price! Most lip liners tend to tug when you apply them and you really have to try hard to get them to go on smoothly. This one glides right one and doesn’t require you to hold your lip taunt just to stay in the lines!
- Bed Head Masterpiece Shine Spray: $23 – My mom gave my this and I’ve been loving it because it’s giving my hair shine and helping to protect it from the heat and humidity of GA summer! Also, it smells amazing.
- LUSH Scrubee: $8 – One of my friends gave me this for my birthday and it’s one of the most amazing things I’ve ever used. I love that you use it in the shower to exfoliate your skin but it also moisturizes at the same time. One this one is done, I’m for sure going to repurchase it!
- LA Baseball Cap: $30 – I bought this ball cap after my trip to LA and it’s one of my go-to ball caps. I tend to throw on a cap a lot when I don’t feel like doing my hair and makeup. It’s a sure fix for the days you wish to stay lazy!
With love and hopes of inspiration,