Long time, no see. But for real, this summer has been busier than any of season of my life! It flew by and before I knew it, it was over! From working multiple jobs, taking on a promotion, to moving and four summer classes — I practically had zero time to myself and when I did, I milked the crap out of it. I barely got myself ready and dressed up with summer because life just truly took hold of me. Good news is that summer courses are over, I’m getting my routine back and have two weeks off to recuperate and hopefully indulge in some much needed guilty pleasures (blogging). Here are July’s monthly subscription reviews! Enjoy, my friends!!
- Beautiful Nutrition Fadeless Citrus Antioxidant Shampoo: $12 for 13.1 oz – I actually really liked this shampoo! I don’t think it’s something that I would spend $12 a bottle on. It was pretty much like a drugstore brand in my opinion. It smelled great and left my hair super soft but I feel like it is similar to other products that I own. And same goes for the conditioner which you can find here.
- Supergoop! Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30: $42 for 2 fl oz – While I love how light and fresh feeling this product is, I don’t think it’s worth it to me to pay that much for that little. A little goes a long way and that is great but it’s not a product for me!
- CLEAN Air Eau de Parfum Spray: $72 for 2.14 oz – Don’t get my wrong, I love a good perfume and I believe you should invest in one or two staple scents other than body sprays, but in this case – the amount of money for this scent is just too much. It’s similar to other scents that I have smelled and I would rather spend a little less and get a little more like a Marc Jacobs!
- Smashbox Cosmetics X-Rated Mascara: $22 – I loved this product! But you know me, I pretty much stick to my two mascaras!
- Nunzio Saviano Anti-Frizz Sheets: $18 for 15 – I was skeptical about these when I first got them. Are these really going to do anything for my hair? Well, I shouldn’t have judged a book by its cover cause they actually did tame my hair a bit! I don’t know if I’ll be investing in them yet, going to try them a few more times but they are definitely something different than I am used to!
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish: $15, Shade ‘No Filter’ – I love getting new nail polishes because they are actually quite expensive and I used to only buy Essie. So now that I am forced to branch out is great! This color is an amazing light pink/nude!
- ML Cosmetics Felt Tip Eyeliner: Shade ‘Emerald Isle’- Such a cool color first of all. I love the shade and how well it goes on. Since it is a felt tip, it tends to bleed a little bit so be careful.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Excessive Lash: $25 – Once again, it truly is hard for me to stray away from my go-to’s but this is a great one to try!!
- Banana Setting Powder: $35 – I was way too excited for this when I saw that it came! I hadn’t heard of this brand but when you get something like this in a monthly subscription you just immediately get happy. It’s a great product and I can’t wait to try more from this brand!