Hello All! With school winding, for a very small amount of time, I am trying to get more content up as much as I can! Finals week is killing me and I’m about to move, but I hope that I can get up some more posts! Here is the monthly subscription review for April, enjoy!
- Tarte Lip Surgence Lip Creme: $24, shade ‘wonder’ – I really really love this product! received something almost identical in my Birchbox this month as well. But this product feels like you are wearing chapstick but gives you the perfect pop of color, even on the days when you have decided to rock only a little bit of mascara.
- Pretty Woman Nail Polish: $5.99 when you use code ‘IPSY’, shade ‘Pouty’ – I was really excited to try a new brand of nail polish as well as the color. I had something similar on my nails not too long ago, but honestly, I am just not that big of a fan of any color pink except for like a baby or nude pink! I got a pedicure the other day and decided that I was going to use this color. It is perfect for the season and is very pretty!
- Luxie Tapered Highlighter Brush: $24, 30% off with code ‘IPSYDREAM’, or sign up and get 20% off on your purchase – I love love love when I get brushes in my monthly subscriptions. When I saw that it was a highlighter brush, I was even happier because the only one I have is from Morphe, and don’t get me wrong I love it, but I have been wanting to branch out. I had never heard of this line before, but since I have received this brush, it’s the only one I’ve used for highlighting.
- Briogeo Gel-to-Oil Overnight Repair Treatment:$28, use ‘ipsy20’ for 20% off – I’m not going to lie, I wasn’t impressed with this product. Maybe it’s because it is something that you have to use multiple times in order to see results, but this isn’t something I would purchase. You put this oily gel into your hair and leave it overnight and then wash it out. First of all, I hate when my hair feels that way so I won’t be able to handle it in the future!
- Starlooks Rose Gold Cream Eyeshadow: $17.00 originally, on sale for $10 – I haven’t done a complete look with this product yet, but the shade and texture are absolutely gorgeous after application. It’s so metallic and perfect for when you need your eyes to pop!
- Beaver Repair Rescue Shampoo: $15.90 – I really liked this product and felt like it was truly beneficial to my hair. There is a possibility of buying this shampoo and conditioner duo in the future!
- Beaver Repair Rescue Conditioner: $16.90 – Once again, I really liked this product and it might be my next purchase as far as shampoo and conditioner go.
- The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick: $14.95 – I absolutely LOVE this product! It is very similar to the Tarte one that I received but this one is a little more casual. It smells amazing and goes on so smooth! It’s such a good size, so I don’t forsee myself running out of it anytime soon!
- IPKN Moist & Firm Beauty Balm SPF 45: $35.00 – I know the price is kind of high when you think of buying a BB cream, but coming from someone who is an avid user of BB creams, this stuff is the bomb! I used it and it is so smooth on the skin and doesn’t make you feel as though you have caked on the makeup, yet the coverage is so much better than your average BB creams. Plus, you can’t go wrong with the sunscreen in it. I will definitely be purchasing this product!
- RMS beauty the ultimate makeup remover wipes: $16.00 for 20 wipes – I am going to be brutally honest, I absolutely hated these. I use the Walmart brand make up wipes and they are the softest, most moisturizing wipe that I have ever used. When I opened these, it reminded me of the towelettes they give you at restaurants but with oil in them. They were rough on my face and didn’t really even do a good, or half way decent job, on removing my make up. I felt disgusting after using them and couldn’t stand the seconds afterward before I could wash my face. I do not recommend these and would like to tell everyone not to waste your money!
I hope you all enjoyed this month’s subscription reviews! If you have monthly subscriptions, and you received some cool products – comment below! I would love to look into them!
With love and hopes of inspiration,