Can you believe it, I am getting the review up before the month is over?? Yeah, me either… Well here you are! I hope you all enjoy! Comment below with ways that you use these products, items that you got in your subscriptions or any other suggestions or questions that you may have!
- trèStiQue Color & Smudge Shadow Crayon: $26 – Shade, Aspen Pine. I love this brand and I have received several different products from them through these boxes. From concealers, to lip crayons, to cheeks and now eyes. They have a greta formula! This color is personally a little dark for me right now but this product is amazing!
- Wilma Schumann Skincare Hydrating Collagen Eye Pads: $18, for 5 sets – I have been wanting to try these out for a while now and I loved them! Unfortunately, I couldn’t see too much of a difference after only on use. I definitely see my self buying a pack of these in my future!
- JUARA Radiance Enzyme Scrub: $38 – I loved the way that this scrub made my face feel after I used it, but sadly, I will not be paying that amount for a face scrub that did not blow me away.
- Number 4™ L’eau de Mare Hydrating Condition – 25 oz: $75 – I don’t even think a review is needed with a price like this… Just kidding, I will still tell you how I feel. Okay I liked it but it didn’t sweep me off my feet and it sure as heck isn’t worth $75!
- Number 4™ L’eau de Mare Hydrating Shampoo – 8.5 oz: $34 – Once again, I liked it but it didn’t sweep me off my feet. And with my OCD, I have to buy matching shampoo and conditioners so I will not be buying this duo.
- Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer: $42 – I loved this product and the idea of an oil as a primer for your make up, but if you are like me and have naturally oily skin then this might not be for you! I used it as a primer underneath my Lumi Cushion foundation and it wasn’t all that bad because it was dewy looking but really not that bad, but I am still looking forward to what it will look like under a matte finish foundation.
- Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Cream: I looked on multiple sites and can’t find this product anywhere! But let me tell you, if you can find it, buy it! This stuff is amazinggggggg! I have super frizzy and curly hair, and after blow drying my hair it looked so sleek! I used my bolage shampoo and condition and no other additional products.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Step 1 Skin Equalizer- Hydrating Primer: I don’t believe this product is even on sale yet, but it is amazing. Keep an eye out on Sephora’s site for when it drops so that you can try it out!
- Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold: $18, get 15% off with ‘IPSYMARCH’ – I have tried some of their products before from Target and really liked them. Well I thought that this would be a little bit more pigmented but it acts as more of a highlighter, than a blush. Also, when you buy this product it comes with a kabuki brush!
- Me me me Loose Powder Brush: $15.70 – I haven’t heard of this brand before it arrived in my mail box but these bristles are some of the softest that I have ever felt. This is a European brand but I am excited to try more from them!
- Essence cosmetics make me brow eyebrow gel mascara: $3 – I have seen this brand around but have never tried it until now, and I wasn’t disappointed in it but you can tell that it isn’t of higher quality. The brush isn’t something that I like because it is so small, that everything that clumps up easily. But if you are on a tight budget, or you are new to brows, this will get the jobs done and help you to learn your way around!
With love and hopes of inspiration,