Hello all! As you can tell, I am on a bit of a drug store make up binge. Being on a really really tight budget this semester, has me searching for new products with the best price. I hope you all enjoy my favorites from last month! Comment below with your favorites!
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick: $7.99 – Shade, Nude Flush. I absolutely love this stuff. It goes on so smooth and stays for a long time!! Great formula and does not get crusty all over your lips.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Brow Drama: $7.99 – Shade, Soft Brown. I love the Anastasia brow gel and when I saw this I figured I would give it a try. This stuff is great because you can pair it with a brow pencil or powder or use it by itself.
- Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara: $8.99 – Shade, Black Pearl. I have had this mascara for a while now and it is by far my favorite mascara, out of drug store and department store mascaras! I stopped using it for a while to try out some new stuff and eventually ended back with the lash sensation!
- Maybelline Brow Define and Fill Duo: $7.99 – Shade, Soft Brown. I have several different methods for filling in my brows so when I saw this one, I was excited to try something different. I love the skinny pencil that allows me to draw precise lines, and the fill in smudger helps to even the color throughout.
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation: $10.99 – Shade, Warm Porcelain. I saw this and figured I would try it out.I have oily skin with some dry spots, so I need a hydrating foundation that doesn’t make me look oily. This formula is great and goes on so smooth. It mattifies your face and makes your whole look come together.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: $6.50 – Shade, Light. I have been using another concealer lately that comes in a tube, and while the formula was great I prefer one with a wand. I decided to try this out and I love it!
- Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner: $9.99 – Shade, Black. I have been using this product for over a year now and I seriously can’t do my eyeliner with any other product! This is by far my favorite!
- NYX Wonder Stick: $11.99 – If you’re a beginner when it comes to contouring, then this is the product for you. I love this because it is so easy to apply and then all you have to do is blend!
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge: $6.99 – The best off-brand beauty blender on the market, in my opinion. I love the the flat edge and the pointed side, giving you a choice between the two for blending. Wet the blender for a smoother blend!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush: $28.00 – Shade, Peaceful. I received this blush in my kit when I started taking classes for my license, and I love it. It won’t look like much on your brush, but a little truly does go a long way. Stays all day and has the perfect shades!
I hope you all enjoyed my February beauty favorites! I can’t wait to hear about yours!
With love and hopes of inspiration,