February has already come and gone, what? I swear yesterday was the beginning of the month and I blinked my eyes and it was over. This month has literally been one of the busiest months of my life. I had so many things to post about that was just waiting to be put together, but of course something else had to take over. So many all nighters and long days filled with nothing but school! I wish that I could say that things are slowing down and I’ll be posting more, but unfortunately I can’t make any promises. I hope to get some more content up on a regular basis but school is kicking my butt this semester! Finally, here is my review of my monthly subscriptions for February!
- tre’StiQue Baby Blush Stick in Bora Bora Coral: $34, 30% off with code ‘IPSYINSIDER’ – The price is high but the full size stick also comes with a blending brush on the other side. I love products like this because they are great for beginners, people on the go, or lazy days.
- Vintage Sparkling Lip Gloss in Pink Sequin: $21, 30% off with code ‘IPSY30’ – I think that this color is so pretty and it is a great formula but personally, I don’t like super sticky lip glosses because with long hair, it is constantly getting stuck.
- Ciaté London Paint Pot in Sundays – my off duty nude: $24 – I love this color and I have heard nothing but good things about this brand and formula! I haven’t had a chance to put it on my nails because I have had them done, but I love a light pink for all seasons!
- IT Cosmetics ‘Bye Bye Under Eye’ Anti-Aging Concealer: $24 – I was really excited to try this product because I have seen it in Ulta but never tried any of their products. This product is the definition of full coverage, a learned the hard way, but a little truly does go a long way. It stayed on all day and I didn’t notice really any creasing!
- Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm: $22, 25% off with code ‘IPSY2016’ – I loveeeeeee this stuff! First off, the smell is to die for. Also, the cream is the perfect consistency to be moisturizing but not too much that its oily and overbearing on your skin!
- Not Soap, Radio Body Wash: $16 – I love the scent of this and it is perfect for bubble baths!
- Whish Revitalizing Cleansing Oil: $30 – I’m going to be honest, I did not like this product at all. I have very oily skin and I felt as though this product just added to the oil. Needless to say, I won’t be buying this product or finishing the sample.
- Obliphica Professional Seaberry Serum – Medium to Coarse: $38 – I used this product after I washed my hair and paired it with a leave-in-conditioner, and I loved it. It smells so good and is another amazing serum for women with frizzy hair like me!
- Color Club Nail Polish: $8.50 – In the color ‘Thats My Jam,’ I love deep red polishes so when I got this in my box I was ecstatic! I haven’t had a chance to wear it yet, but I’ve always seen this brand in nail salons, so it must be pretty good!
- ARROW BOOST Color Enhancing Lip Balm: $14 – I LOVE this product!!! I have been wanting a ‘mood matcher’ lip gloss for a while now and when I saw this, I didn’t even know what to do with myself. It enhances the Ph balance in your lips to bring out your natural color!
Comment below if you have tried any of these products and have had success with them!
With love and hopes of inspiration,