Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner: $19.99 each for 8 fl oz- I loved this shampoo and conditioner combo. My hair was so silky and I felt that it actually helped me to maintain some of my frizz!
- theBalm Cosmetics Frat Boy Blush/Shadow: $21.00 – I love theBalm cosmetics and their packaging is always the best. This is a great shade, formula and product!!! I will be buying it because after using it I realized that I needed it in my life!
- Fekkai Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo: $20.00 for 4.9 fl oz – I think that I may have just found my new favorite dry shampoo. I have been using Batiste, and while it is great, this dry shampoo is so light and refreshing! Doesn’t leave a residue or color! Also, the best part to me is that I don’t really feel it after like some other brands.
- Kopari Coconut Sheer Oil: $38.00 for 1.7 fl oz – I know what you are thinking when you see that price, it is expensive. But I love love love this product. I was hesitant when I first got it because I have other hair oils but then I realized that it is for your skin too. I have used it on my face multiple times and I love it! I have used it after I washed my face with and without lotion. It is a little greasy but it just makes you feel so refreshed and like it is truly hydrating your skin. If I ever run out of the sample they sent, which is a great size, I might invest! I have been using this stuff almost every day!
- Coastal Scents® styleEYES Palette: $12.00 for 8 shadows – I got two shades, one cream color and one maroon shimmer color. When it comes to eye shadows, I have started to become pickier because I don’t see the reason in wearing a shadow that isn’t pigmented!
- (MALIN+GOETZ) clarifying clay mask: $48 – I loved it but unfortunately the price for this face mask is way out of my price range!