It’s another rainy day in Georgia and today I don’t get the luxury of laying in bed with my cat and catching up on shows and homework. So what do you do when you bought a cute new outfit this weekend and you have to go into the office and class, you wear it. What you might be surprised the most about though is the fact that this whole outfit, except for the hat and bag are from Old Navy.
- Hat: $17, Target- My infamous hat that I seriously just can not get enough of. I actually have many of these hats but this on is by far my fav and the one I wear the most. Some crazy drunk lady at a Justin Timberlake concert even tried to buy it off of me one time and I refused, that is how much I love this thing. Plus, isn’t it just the cutest?
- Scarf: $17, bought on sale for $7, Old Navy- I love Old Navy and I think that people over look it so much. Well I went in there this weekend when I knew that I shouldn’t but I found some great deals. I am also obsessed with maroon so when I saw this beauty of a scarf I had to grab it. Even though I have a million scarves, not one this color! I can already tell you it will be a fall favorite of mine and it is only day 1.
- Shirt: $13, bought on sale for $9, Old Navy- This shirt isn’t online but when I saw it I knew I had to have it. It is such a staple piece that can be worn over a dress, with a high-waist skirt, over jeans or cute joggers! It has a cute little fron pocket, it’s soft and perfect for all seasons!
- Mid-Rise Rockstar Jeans: $34, Old Navy- I am normally an American Eagle Jean groupie, but when I tried these on I fell in love instantly. They are thin and the perfect length. And might I add the color is awesome. They are a grey washed denim with a slit above the knee. I loved the distressed look but I am thinking about adding some more to these jeans! Don’t get me wrong I love regular denim, but some outfits need a dark grey wash or black to truly complete it. Plus they are the perfect fit for a pair of booties, heels, flats or sneakers! Also, the normal wash denim is on sale online for $17!
- Rain Ankle Booties: $45, Old Navy- I know these are a tad bit more expensive but I have been wanting some tall Hunter rain boots for a while now, but when I saw these I fell in love. What better than a pair of rain booties that are stylish, the perfect color and absolutely comfortable? The price difference was an obvious deciding factor but I can truly say that I love these booties. I will probably be sporting these bad boys on non rainy days, no shame.
- Palermo Tote: $248, on sale for $130, Cole Haan – I got this bag for an amazing discount the week in came in the store back when I worked for Cole Haan. I carry a lot of stuff with me on a daily basis and this bag was perfect for the job. The trend right now is large totes and I absolutely love mine. It is such a soft leather with the perfect amount of room for everything I need. I have had it for a year now, and it still looks brand new. I know that this bag is very expensive but here is an equally as cute, more roomy but less expensive version of this bag!
With love and hopes of inspiration,