- 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream: $25- I used this stuff and I could instantly feel it working on the bags under my eyes. It smelled amazing and kept my face cool. I don’t really use these types of products a lot but this is one I would purchase if I was in the marketing for under eye cream.
- Raw Spirit Fragrances Wild Fire Eau de Parfum: $90- I’m going to be real honest, this was not for me. After I put it on I instantly knew it was not my type of perfume. I like things that are more flowery and sweet and this perfume was very musty.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil: $23- I love this product!!! I have the gel and a powder from another company, but this pencil is great for when you are doing your brows quick! It also stays really well!
- trèStiQue Correct & Cover Concealer Crayon: $26- I had never heard of this line before but I love it! It goes on so smooth and blends very well. I definitely will be using this product a lot more.
- Salon Giojé Keratin Protein Mask: $48- I used this product once and I don’t think it really did anything or I just didn’t let it sit long enough. I probably won’t purchase this item because the sample is so generous.
- NYX Cosmetics ipsy Eye Shadow Trio: I love a good eye shadow palette, no matter how small. When I got this product I was so excited! Needless to say, it was the eye shadow of choice for Music Midtown!
- tre’StiQue Mini Matte Lip Crayon: I had never heard of this brand before this month when I received the lip stick in my ipsy and the concealer from Birchbox! This stuff is amazing and I can definitely see a purchase from this brand in my future!
- JUVIA’S Let’s Lash it Out Lashes in Annabella: I am going to be honest, I have yet to try these. I haven’t worn falsies since I was dancing competition in high school. I have really small eyes and really long lashes so I don’t see a need. These look great but they are so long all the way around I don’t think I would be able to blink or see, so I will be passing them off to my roomie Tay to see what she thinks!
- Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten Up! Exfoliating Cleanser: I have received this before in a Birchbox and I really like it! Great facial cleanser that leaves your face feeling refreshed!
- Formula X Nail Color in Ignite: It’s that time of the year y’all, dark and deep colors can finally be worn on anything and everything. But if I’m really honest – I do it all year round, no shame. Most of the time you will find me with some dark color on my nails and lips.
Hope you all enjoyed, sorry it’s so late!
With love and hopes of inspiration,