I finally got to take sometime to myself and go out with friends to one the most anticipated weekends of the year. I think about this weekend all year round, planning outfits and buying everything in sight that could possibly enhance this weekend. Because this is one of my favorite weekends ever, I figured I would share the outfits and makeup looks for the two days I spent in Midtown. I hope you all enjoy!
Day One: I was seeing Drake perform this night so I knew that I needed an outfit that was stylish enough for myself but just as easy to let loose and enjoy my self to some of my favorite music.
- Turtle Neck Shift Dress: $38, Entourage Clothing & Gifts- This dress, I can’t even begin to explain how amazing this dress it. It literally goes with anything and everything. I have worn it over ripped jeans, during recruitment for a preference night ceremony and to see my main man Drake in concert. I had a hard enough time with the post office getting it, so now I wear it about every chance I get. I own this dress in two colors, so far, and I highly suggest that you go treat yourself to one. You won’t regret it.
- Flannel Dress: $17, Forever 21- I got this flannel dress a couple of years ago and I have only worn it a couple of times. I saw it in my closet right before I left that Friday and knew that it would complete my outfit for the evening. Needless to say, I loved this outfit. It fit me so well, body type and personality wise. It has buttons all the way down the front so that you can wear it as a dress but I love this look! Get ready to see more of it!
- Hat: $17, Target- I bought this hat about a year ago and I have literally had people try and buy it off of me. I probably could have made a profit off of it but I love this hat so much, no dollar amount at the time was enough. The hat that is linked isn’t the exact one but it’s very close. This hat can completely change the look of an outfit and that is one of the many reasons why I love it. I have three different Panama hats, that’s how much I like to wear them! And yes, you can pull it off!
- Converse: $50, Converse Outlet- I own too many pairs of converse but these are some of my favorites. They have been through a lot with me and sure look like it. They are the perfect shoes for a festival like this, especially if the weather could change. Plus being on your feet for hours, you want to be in something comfortable. I wear my converse with shorts and a t-shirt or even a dress, these shoes go with just about anything.
- Sunglasses: $15, PacSun- I had been looking for these sunnies for weeks, then I walked into the store that never fails and there they were! I believe that sunglasses are just as important as a hat, they can change a look instantly! I also have way too many pairs of sunglasses but they are so different!
- Necklace: Creations by Debi- My mom owns her own jewelry company and made this cute little pearl and leather bolo tie for me! It goes with anything and is perfect for any season. If you don’t own some pearl and leather pieces, head on over to my moms’ online store and mention this blog post for 10% off your first piece, to start your collection! They only get better with age!
- Face Primer: L’Oreal Lumi Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline BB Cream
- Concealer: E.l.f Cosmetics Lifting Concealer
- Powder: L’Oreal True Match Mineral
- Blush: Benefit Cosmetics Coralista
- Bronzer: Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer
- Eye Shadow Primer: Benefit Stay Don’t Stray
- Eye Shadow: NYX Ipsy Trio & L’Oreal Baked Eyeshadow Icing for the brow line
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Gel Liner
- Finishing Powder: Bare Minerals Mineral Viel
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensation
- Setting Spray: NYX Matte Finish Setting Sprap
- Lip Liner: Lord & Berry Nude Lipliner #3035
- Lipstick: treStique Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude
Day Two: The day that consisted of sitting on the hill listening to some great music that turned into jamming to Panic! At the Disco that ended back on the hill singing along to some Sam Smith. I knew when I was getting ready for this day that I needed something to keep me warm that night because I get cold so easily, and this look was just right!
- Crocheted Swing Tank: $78 paid $27, Free People- I had my eyes on this shirt for a while and it finally went on sale at Belk and I knew it needed to come home with me. This beautiful top ties in the back and is super breathable. I hate wearing a bra, I mean who doesn’t, so this is perfect choice that is still tasteful. I included the second picture so you could see how thin and airy this material is!
- Mosaic Printed Flares: $37 paid $29, Entourage Clothing & Gifts- Comfortability is key. Whether you are at work, in class or out for the evening; you need to be comfortable. I chose these pants so that I could be comfortable but still complete the outfit I had in mind. I had a pair of these already in my closet but they were Kendall & Kylie and covered in Velvet accents and I was not about to ruin those, so I went out the day before and got myself the perfect pair for the weekend. I know I looked like I was straight out of the 70s but I was comfortable and I felt free the whole weekend!
- Shoes: $17, Target- These are a few years old but they are your traditional gladiator sandals that come right above your ankles. At first they irritated my feet but after wearing them a couple of times, they turned out to be super comfortable! They are the perfect festival shoes!
- Headband: $9, Macy’s- I got this suede and beaded headband on clearance. It tied in the back and was the perfect little addition to the look.
I loved every minute of getting ready for this weekend each day! I hope you all enjoyed!
With love and hopes of inspiration,