I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July weekend! I woke up to a rainy Saturday morning and thought, what better to do with my time while I waited to get going with friends than prepare a post. So I did!
It looks like a lot of products but it’s really not, and I just use a little bit here and there! I had just showered and washed my face before I applied my makeup and it help up incredibly all day long. I laid by the pool and believe me, it was HOT. So I have to say, I’m pretty pretty impressed.
Below I’m going to list it all out for you with you with links and prices! Enjoy, my loves!
- L’Oréal Lumi Light Infusing Primer, $12.99. I started off by priming my entire face with this! I love this primer because it leaves my face with a silky finish and it truly is illuminating!
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, $8.99. Next, on the back of my hand I put about a quarter size of the BB cream. With my foundation brush I took a little bit at a time and put it all over my face in circular motions. Make sure everything is even and just blend it out!
- e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer, $3. Then I went in with my concealer under my eyes, around my nose and on my chin. And I used a beauty blender to blend everything in (these things are incredible). I feel like a lot of people under estimate this cosmetic brand. But they should’t. e.l.f. Cosmetics are actually amazing in my book. I have come to love them, especially their beauty tools. And I mean come on, look at those prices.
- e.l.f. Studio Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter, $3. I took the highlighter and did one line under each cheek bone, a fan shape going out from above my nose in between my eyebrows and on my cupids bow (above my lip). Then I took a stipple brush and blended it out!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance, $20. I took a TINY dot a put some on each eye lid and smoothed it out evenly. I got this primer in a set for Christmas one year and completely forgot about it. It works great! It is crease proof and water proof. And your eyeshadow isn’t going anywhere!
- Benefit Cosmetics ‘Hello Flawless!’ SPF 15, $34. Once all of your liquid makeup is on, it’s time to go in with the powder! This powder is great and blends all of your liquid together. I take a concealer brush and some powder and set the powder under my eyes. Then with my big powder brush I blend all over the face!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, $40. Inside the contour kit there are 3 highlighters and 3 bronzers. I use the darker bronzer and start at the top of my cheek bone, blending upward, but moving down my cheek and stopping under the arch of my brow bone. This is all done while making the fishy face of course. Then I do my blush which is listed below and then I come back to this amazing palette for the highlight! I take a smaller, thicker, brush and apply it to the apples of my cheeks and well as my t-zone.
- Benefit Cosmetics CORALista Blush, $28. Then I take a blush brush and right under neath the arches of my eyebrows I start blending my blush in circular motions. I work upwards towards my temples.
- Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette, $54. For my everyday eye look, I use the same 3 colors. For my entire eye lid, I use ‘strange’. Then I go in to the crease with ‘liar’. And to finish off the look I use ‘burnout’ on the lid.
- Natural Brow Powder (Milan), $20. This stuff will change your life. I went in one day to get my eyebrows waxed and got talked in to trying this product by the specialist there. And I am SO glad I did. I have been using it everyday since April and it barely looks like I have touched it. So basically, I will have this the rest of my life and never have to buy anything for my brows ever again. It is waterproof, sweat proof, rub-proof, and basically the perfect product because it will never come off until you want it to. I use a thicker eyeliner brush to apply is but I brush out my brows with a mascara wand first.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel, $22. I have the small tester size because it came in my birch box a while back but once it’s gone, I will be getting some more! Once you put this stuff on your brows, they aren’t moving.
- MAYBELLINE Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, $9. This stuff is so amazing! It goes on so smooth and stays! It comes with a brush, so I just pull my eyelid tight and do a small wing!
- MAYBELLINE Lash Sensational Mascara Blackest Black, $8.99. First, I curl my lashes and then apply 3 or 4 coats of the mascara! I love this stuff! I have naturally long lashes and this stuff makes my lashes look fake, in a good way. It also does not come off when I swim, fun fact! But it’s not waterproof, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of using waterproof makeup remover. Best drugstore mascara I have ever owned!
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray, $14 (1 oz). I finish off my makeup everyday with this stuff. I have naturally oily skin so I try to use a setting spray that will help to decrease that. This stuff is great and I definitely recommend it!
- stila Lip Glaze – Deep Red, $22. While this stuff is amazing and has great color, it’s sticky. So prepare your self with a chapstick base and a gloss after you apply it!
With love and hopes of inspiration,