- 7 Wonders Sheet Masks: $6, online only at – I received one of these in some package some how, I honestly can’t remember, but I was having a pamper night and decided to use this one out of my sheet mask stack. And OMG, let me tell you – literally the best sheet mask I have ever used. I honestly don’t know if I can use another brand! While they are a little bit more pricy than others – they are worth it. The reason they are so great is the fact that the sheet itself is like this jelly like material. It actually stays on your face when you’re using it and they smell great!
- Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation: $6 – You already know, I saw Casey Holmes use this so I had to use this. It’s almost impossible to find in a drugstore because they literally can’t keep it on the shelves. This foundation is perfect for that full coverage, flawless look, that we are all going for. And hence the name – it’s perfect for when you plan to take some photos. There is such a wide range of colors to choose from and it’s super affordable! I have been using it for a week now and absolutely love it. I often found my foundations breaking by the end of the day, but this stays on and looking great!
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Coconut: $12 – I have been using the original Fix + for over a year now and I truly believe it’s the best prepping and setting spray on the market. It took me about a full year to come to the end of my first, full sized, bottle but I also went through phases where I used a different one! When I heard that they came out with a travel size in coconut, I though it would be perfect to keep in my suitcase of a purse to refresh throughout the day! Let me tell you, it does. Especially last Saturday when I was shooting for the blog and was starting to look like a hot mess!
- MAC Lipstick x Laura Lee: $17 – I’m going to apologize now but I have to include it. One of my favorite YouTubers collaborated with MAC and made a limited edition lipstick. Of course, it sold out in one day, and it’s not being restocked. I normally don’t wear normal lipsticks anymore but I am loving this one! I also bought the Gabriel Zamora one as well, and it’s such a perfect shade too! So, since Laura Lee’s isn’t going to be restocked, I linked the ever so classic, Velvet Teddy. It’s the shade that is worn by literally everyone and is actually pretty close to the one I have been loving!
- Real Techniques Your Picks Berlin Brush Set: $10 – I found this set at TJ Maxx and knew I couldn’t walk away without it. Surprisingly, I have never used RT brushes before, just their sponge, but I’ve had a few in my cart on Amazon so I figured I would pull the trigger and start with these. From my research, I found that these are a limited edition set so I linked their website so you can shop them all, but I assume they are the same brushes that you can buy individually! The set comes with a buffing brush, a contour brush, a stippling brush, a deluxe crease brush, and a base shadow brush. The hype is real for these brushes and you need so try them out! You can find them at drugstores, Ulta, and online!
- Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle: $28 – I have had this candle for a while now and sometimes I resist the urge of burning it because it’s like a rare gem to me but I just can’t help it sometimes. I know it’s a little pricey for a candle but if you have an Anthro candle, you know what I’m talking about. Aside from the amazing smell it gives off, the jar it comes in is so cute and is such an adorable decoration in any room!
- I Had A Nice Time and Other Lies….: $11 – Best money I have ever spent. If you are going through a break up or just need a good laugh – GET THIS BOOK! If you know me, you know that I am the slowest reader in all of the world. Well, I got this book and read 150 pages in two days. I am almost finished and if it weren’t for all of the deadlines I’ve had recently, I would be long finished with this book. But I also don’t want it to end, so I think that’s why I have kind of put it off. Know matter who you are or where you are in life, you need to read this. It’s vulgar, honest, and hilarious. If you one take away one thing from this post, make it this book!
- Madewell 9″ High-Rise Skinny Jeans: $125, on sale for $70 – Before you freak out and think there is no way I am paying that much for jeans, don’t worry, I didn’t, I paid the sale price. I went into Madewell this past week and found myself digging through their clearance section. Little did I know they were having and additional 30 percent off their clearance. I had no intention of getting jeans when I went in, but the sales associate was clearly good at his job. I had one pair of Madewell jeans at the time and they were some of my faves. I had bought them on super sale at Nordstrom Rack and I wish there had been more. Well, I made the mistake of putting these black ones on my body and instantly fell in love. I am all about a good deal and not spending that much, but some times you just need to invest in good staple pieces, and black jeans are one of those.
- Lulu Block Heel Sandal Pumps: $30 – I saw Loverly Grey wearing these and then when I saw them in person at Target, I knew I had to have them! I bought them to wear on my first day at my big girl job, and I haven’t stopped ever since. You need these. You need them in every color. Trust me.
- Madewell Valley Sweater Tank: $60 – I actually found this tank while in a consignment store in Portland but recently discovered that it’s still for sale in store and online! I absolutely love it and I have paired with different pieces to create a number of different looks. It’s such a good staple piece that can be dressed up, or dressed down!
- Marble MacBook Case: $13 – For the longest time I have has a clear laptop cover that I have decorated in stickers. Well, now that I have to open my laptop in professional meetings, I figured it was time for an upgrade! This matte finished case is so sleek and I love it!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder: $23 (travel size) – Yup, heard Casey Holmes and every other YouTuber rave about it and finally caved. I bake my face everyday and you can really tell in a picture with flash that you used a powder that doesn’t work well with powder, so I finally took the step and purchased this and I love it!
- Beauty For Real Lip Gloss: $18, Shade ‘Turned On’ – I received this product when I won a giveaway and I absolutely love it. It has a mirror on the side and a light in the top! So handy, right? Once again, I don’t really wear glosses but I have been putting this over liquid lipsticks and I love it. It’s also so pretty by itself and perfect for that natural, no make up look!
- Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit: $4.99, Shade ‘Rebel Rose’ – You guessed it, Casey Holmes mentioned it and the rest is history. This is another product that you can’t find because they can’t keep it on the shelves. I bought mine off of amazon because it was just easier and I also bought the shade ‘Video Vixen’. These truly are amazing and the price makes them even better! They aren’t drying, don’t crack, and stay though a lot! But be careful, if you put on too much and have a thick layer, it will flake later on in the day!
- Smashbox Spotlight Palette with Casey Holmes: $35, Shade ‘Gold’: No need to explain here! I purchased the Gold palette because I already own so many pearl highlighters but I might be going back and purchasing the Pearl as well! It’s such a great palette and comes with three shades so you can customize your look!
- Shady Slim Brow Pencil by L.A. Girl: $5.99, Shade ‘Soft Brown’ – This is a great eyebrow pencil for such a good price! It has a spooly on one end and the pencil on the other. Personally, I use a pencil first, then a pomade, and then set my brows with a gel and this is the perfect base!
- Maybelline Big Shot Mascara: $8.50, Shade ‘Very Black’ – I am a lover and connoisseur of drug store mascaras. I found this one a while back when it launched and I am obsessed. I wear it every single day! It has a great brush and a great formula!
- Dirty Works Pore-Fect Face Scrub: $15 – I found this at TJ Maxx and honestly only bought it for the packaging. Since then I have bought many more products from this brand and love them! I think I paid around $9 or less when I bought it at TJ Maxx so look there first before ordering it. The formula is great for light exfoliating and leaves my face feelings so fresh and cool! I use this almost every night and put on my Neutrogena moisturizer.
- Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser: $6 – I originally found this brand at Old Navy when I saw a pack of their products in travel size while waiting to check out. Recently, I came across this product while looking through my drawers and started using it again and it’s the perfect step to my daily face routine. After washing my face, I pour some of this on a cotton round and rub it all over my face before spritzing with toner and applying my moisturizer. For the price you get a very generous amount! It’s found at target and Ulta. I am becoming obsessed with this brand and they have some more killer products!
What are some of your favorites from this month? Leave a comment down below and I’ll have to give them a try!
With love and hopes of inspiration,