It’s that time again to review the monthly subscription boxes! I got really lucky this month with some awesome products. I loved them so much I got caught up in using them constantly and forgot to review them! It’s going to be short and sweet this month, I hope you enjoy !
- Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner: $19 for 8.4 fl oz – Toner is a must in my daily skincare routine! When I got this I was of course excited to try it, and let me tell you – it did not disappoint. It’s smells good, feels great, and it’s alcohol free (huge plus)! I have several toners in my collection right now but once I get low, I think this will be something I purchase!
- DevaCurl Low-Poo Weightless Waves Cleanser: $22 for 12 fl oz – Once again, I really can’t justify spending that much for a shampoo or conditioner. I have a drug store brand that works wonders for my hair and for the price of this, I just wasn’t that impressed. I’d be willing to try it again if I got a sample of the shampoo and conditioner, but only having one of the products kinds of defeated the purpose! I’ve heard lots of great things about this brand so I want to try some more of their products before deciding whether or not it’s worth it for me!
- R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme: $27 for 5 oz – One thing I will invest in, is a good hair creme or serum. I love this stuff but if you put in too much, be ready for some greasy hair!
- Dr.Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream: $48 for 1.7 oz – I knew when I saw the label that this product was expensive because everything Dr.Jart+ is expensive and I was scared of using it and falling in love with it. Well, guess what, I did. It’s supposed to reduce redness and I almost instantly saw results. I don’t know if I can justify purchasing this so maybe there is a dupe, but if not, fingers crossed I can make this sample size last a while longer.
- The Beauty Crop GRLPWR Liquid Lipstick: $15 – I loved this liquid lip! I put it on as soon as it came in and wore it for the night. It wasn’t too drying but I did find it transfer-proof! The color ‘Imma Bawse’ is so pretty and just a perfect shade of red!
- Ofra Blush: $12 for 4g pan – When I got this and saw that it was blush I was like “Umm… I don’t know how in the world I’m supposed to make this a blush on my skin tone.” So I’ll probably be using it as an eye shadow because it’s gorgeous and a great formula, but I am just too pale for it to be blush!
- Luseta Volume Reviving Dry Shampoo: $16 for 8.5 oz – I had never heard of this brand prior to receiving it in my Ipsy bag this month but it did not disappoint. Mine is in the scent ‘potpourri’ and it smells amazing! I don’t know if I would purchase it in the full size because there are equally as good products for a lower price point.
- Lisa Frank Angeled Blush Brush: $5.00 – When I got this I was SO excited, but it’s more of a novelty than something practical to actually use. I suggest pre-ordering it just for the sake of having something so nostalgic, but it doesn’t really do the job!
- Colour Pop Creme Gel Liner: $5.00, ‘Swerve’ – I love Colour Pop and their products never really disappoint, especially for the price, and neither did this one. I got the plain black liner and the formula is great! I usually put a gel liner under my liquid for a more bold look and this does the job perfectly!
- Skinfix Foaming Oil Cleanser: For some reason, I couldn’t find it on Ulta but I did see it on Amazon for $34! I got this product and fell in love instantly. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and soft. Honestly, I really want to purchase the full size bottle but with it being so dang expensive, I’m holding back. But this was definitely my favorite product all month from both subscriptions!
What were some of your favorites from your monthly subscription boxes?
With love and hopes of inspiration,