Hello all!!! Well it is officially spring (a few weeks into it actually) and that means it is time to bring out some new shades! I tried to put together a list of products that I found my self continuously using over the month of March! I hope you all enjoy!
Wet n Wild Picture Perfect Setting Spray, Seal the Deal: $4.99 – Honestly, what drew me to this product was just the packaging. I saw it in CVS and figured why not try it out for the price. So far I really like it. I mist my foundation brush with this before I apply my liquid foundation.
: $55 – I know that the price throws you off and you’re like ‘nope, not buying it.’ But if you are looking for a palette with multiple purposes, that is great quality and amazing – then this is your palette! I received this for Christmas and had only used it once or twice until a friend mentioned it and I knew I needed to get it out and use it more! Well I did, and it is literally amazing. First of all, look at everything in there. Brow wax and colors, contouring and bronzing powders, two highlighters, nine different shades of eye shadows and a brush! This palette is truly amazing. I took it to the beach with me and it was perfect because I didn’t have to bring multiple palettes and products because this covers so many bases! Definitely something worth investing in! #SHAPEMATTERS PALETTE
- Colour Pop Satin Blush: $8, Shade ‘Fox’ – I bought this thinking that it was going to be more of a coral color, but when I received it, it was a lot more pink. Which is fine, I love it! This shade is perfect! It is pigmented but it does take a lot of the product for this to truly get dark and look like clown make up!
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation: $34, Shade ‘201 Translucent Beige’ – I really wanted to invest in a nice powder foundation. When I went to Sephora this is one of the first that the specialist suggested. I have had it for a while but it is amazing! If you are looking for a medium to full coverage, this is a great powder!
- BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed – Champagne Pop: $38 – Okay, so obviously you know why I have this. Jaclyn Hill, duh. Well I bought it as soon as it launched and I wear it literally every time I do my face make up. Now that I own this product, I am a highlighter snob and really have a hard time using anything else to finish off a look. I have had it since it came out, and I have barely made a dent in it. This goes a long way and lasts forever! Do yourself a favor and invest in this product!
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream: $8.99, Shade ‘Light/Medium’ – I have been using this product for years and I have yet to find something better, honestly. This is such a sheer coverage so it is perfect when you want to do a full face of make up but don’t want it to full coverage or heavy. Go grab yourself a bottle of this, it is amazing! I swear by it!
- L’OREAL Infallible Eye Shadow: $7.99, Shade ‘Iced Latte’ – This is another product that I have had for years. I am on my second one and it is amazing. Whether you are doing a minimal make up look and just want some shimmer on your lids, to highlighting your brow bone in any look, to incorporating this into any and all eye shadow looks – this shadow is the bomb. It has so many purposes and it is beautiful! So pigmented and stays for days!
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eye Liner: $7.99 – Before I switched over to my gel liner in the pot, this was my go-t0. I recently watched the tutorial on how Adele’s make up artist does her eye make up and he mentioned doing your base with a gel and then going back over it with a liquid to add a sheen. Well needless to say, I’ve been trying that out and it is gorgeous! Fell back in love with this product!
- Aveeno Lavender Body Wash: $7.99, on sale for buy 2, get 1 free – This stuff is amazing! I have sensitive skin that always seems to have a problem. Well my mom has always used Aveeno for literally everything so I bought two bottles and now I don’t think I can use anything else. They have amazing products!
- Biore Baking Soda Liquid Face Cleanser: $7.99 – I saw Shay Mitchell’s commercial for this product and I figured I would try it out. I love it! It has the same feel of microbeads but not as big. This product does a great job at exfoliating and cleaning your pores!
- Stridex Maximum Strength Cleansing Pads: 3 packs of 55 for $21 – Right now on CVS’s website they only offer the sensitive skin ones, in a pack of 3. The red ones can be found in store and sold individually. I have used these things for as long as I can remember and have tried other pads like these, but these have always been my favorites. They are alcohol free so they don’t dry out your skin. After take my makeup off with a wipe or wash it, I run one of these over my skin and it is so refreshing!
I hope you all enjoyed my March favorites! I have a long list of new products that I am wanting to try! Comment below with some products that you love! I am in the market for a face mask, exfoliating scrub for my face, acne treatment, eye shadow primers and as always, good shadows!
With love and hopes of inspiration,