Hello loves! This year I am starting to do my favorites for each month. Sorry this one is a little (a lot) late! I hope you all enjoy, if you guys have found any products please comment below with them. I would love to try out some new stuff! Enjoy!
- Morphe 9B Blush Palette: $40, on sale for $20 – I saw Jaclyn Hill using this palette in her tutorials and I knew I needed it! I have been wanting to try several different shades and this definitely the way to go! These are great shades and amazing formulas!
- Morphe E1 Deluxe Powder Brush: $22 – I also saw Jaclyn using this brush and she raved about it! I already own the M439 brush and it has been nothing but amazing. I bought this brush and now I won’t use anything else to put on full face powder. These brushes are so well made and do a great job applying your make up!
- Morphe M501 Pro Pointed Blender Brush: $8 – Yes, I saw Jaclyn Hill using it and that is why I bough it. This brush is great for highlighting!
- L’ORÉAL True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation: $17 – I know what you’re thinking, why would you pay that much for a drug store foundation when you can spend around the same amount and get a professional brand? Well I don’t blame you for saying that because I would think the same thing but this product is amazing! I had to try it because I saw Jaclyn raving about it, plus I either have oily or dry skin and this foundation is perfect for it. I normally use BB cream unless I want a heavier coverage, but this product is super light, dewy and hydrating! You have to try it!
- Maybelline FaceStudion Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Loose Powder: $10 – I have been using the e.l.f. cosmetics HD loose powder for a while now and when I saw this, I had to give it a try! Some days I just don’t feel like covering my face with a thicker, heavier powder, so this is great for my everyday look!
- Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm: $7 – Yes, I saw Jaclyn Hill using this product and I knew I had to try it. I went out and bought it and now I truly don’t wear any thing else as a primer, other than this. This post shave balm makes my skin feel so refreshed and silky, perfect for right before I apply my make up!
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Fix Wear Boosting Setting Spray: $13 – I saw this online and instantly got excited! I love finding new drug store products and trying them. I must say that getting my hands on this product took countless failed trips to the store only trend up having to purchase it online at Ulta. I love this product but it smells like baby wipes! Other than that, it works perfectly.
- Kenra Professional Volume Spray 25: $17 – I tried some of Taylor’s and fell in love with this hairspray. It is super light weight yet the hold time is amazing! Not too sticky and doesn’t leave a residue behind in your hair.
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara: $9.50 – I have been set on the same mascara for months now, so when I saw Maybelline come out with a new one I figured I would give it a try. And I love it!!! This is great and the brush is perfect! This mascara truly give you the look of falsies!
- ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks: $6 – If you don’t own at least one of these, then you aren’t living. These liquid lipsticks change the game for me. I have I think 7 now, and I can’t wait to grow my collection. The two shown above are the shades ‘More Better’ and ‘StingRAYE’. The formula for these liquid lipsticks are bomb. At first I was a little skeptical because every liquid lipstick I’ve ever used, besides one, have been dry and cracked. Well these last for hours on hours, you can kiss, drink and talk the night away and this color stays right in place! They go on so smooth and dry perfectly, also the site pairs you with a matching lip pencil.
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Concealer: $9 – If you can’t tell, I am kind of on a Maybelline binge this month! I heard great things about all their new products on their ‘Master’ line and I want them all! This concealer is a great formula and doe not crease if you set it properly. My only complaint is that it is a squeeze tube instead of a wand. This is great for those who do others make up to cut out the risk of contamination but I love a wand for personal use!
- Kardashian Beauty En-Joystick Lip Crayon: $9 – I was looking for a nude lip crayon that was quick to apply and wasn’t a stain for days where my make up is minimal and natural! I got the shade ‘modern mauve’ and it is perfect! I love the lip crayon and will be continuing to use it!
- Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil: $23 – I received a sample size in a monthly subscription and I loved it! I went out and bought the full size with the spooly and I use it everyday! I am officially a brow snob and won’t leave the house without them done.
I hope you all enjoyed my January beauty favorites! Be on the look out for more to come!
With love and hopes of inspiration,