Hey y’all! I’m sorry it took me so long to get these products reviewed but when you’re constantly on the go, it’s hard to switch up your routine! I hope you all enjoy!
- My Daughter Fragrances, Always Loved: $85 – Such a great scent but I wouldn’t pay that much for it!
- FOREO Night Cleanser: $36 – I tried this out and really liked it. It has micro-beads in it, which I like. Great cleanser!
- Jouer Matte Moisture Tint: $40 – I liked the formula of this product but unfortunately the sample color I was sent was way too dark for me and my pale skin.
- Eyeko Fat Liquid Eyeliner: $16 – I was really excited to try this when I got it but when I used it, it didn’t really work for me. It blend a little bit and didn’t have a smooth line.
- amika Bombshell Blowout Spray: $24 – I have used this stuff multiple times and I love it! I definitely will be purchasing it after my sample runs out!
- Tucker Ashley Advanced Peptide Eye Complex: $30 – To be honest, I wasn’t that impressed with this product. Not only is the branding not really aesthetically appealing, the product didn’t do much for me either.
- Marsk Mineral Eye Shadow in ‘You’re Toast’: $22.50 – I haven’t done a look with this yet but it is extremely pigmented and gorgeous! I swatched it on the back of my hand and the shimmer is amazing! Get 20% off with IPSY012016!
- theBalm Cosmetics Mr. Write Now: $17 – This company is one of my favorites. Such high quality and the branding is amazing! When I saw this in my glam bag this month I was so happy! I haven’t figured out a look to do with this yet because I always stick to the basic black. I swatched it on my hand and it goes on so smooth and perfectly straight. If you are needing a waterproof liner, this is a great one because it stayed like magic when I tried to take it off! The color I got was ‘Jack B. Bronze’! Get 20% off with IPSY20!
- Skone Cosmetics Smudger Brush: $15 – I love getting new tools in my bags because it often introduces me to new products and brands I wouldn’t have known about other wise. This brush is of great quality and I look forward to getting more from this company. Get 15% off with ipsyJan.
- Lasting Smiles Lip Balm in Peppermint Creme: $4 – Everyone can use a good chapstick especially in the winter time. This is a great formula and smells great too!
With love and hopes of inspiration,