One of my favorite artists of all time came to Atlanta about two weeks ago! I bought tickets back in August and have been anxiously waiting for this day ever since! I hope you all enjoy!
- Turtle Neck Crop Top: H&M, $7 –I saw this top and had to have it. Such a great staple piece for any season!
- High Waisted Maroon Skinny Jeans: American Eagle, $30 – I bought these last season and I’ve always loved them but I loved them more paired with a crop top!
- Bohemian Coin Necklace: PacSun, $14 – This is one of my favorite necklaces and I probably wear it more than anything else. I love it and it goes with anything and everything!
- Black Suede Platform Lace Up Heels: Steve Madden, bought on sale for $45 – These are probably my favorite shoes to wear out. From a bar to chapter to a semi-formal – these shoes always do the job. They are super comfortable and easy to walk in!
Nick wanted his picture taken too, so I figured I show off his outfit for anyone trying to style their man!
- Flannel: Macy’s, $10 – We both love flannels!
- T-shirt: Fraternity shirt from our Braves date night, $14 – A t-shirt under a flannel is not only comfortable but stylish when you wear it the right way.
- Black Skinny Jeans: PacSun, $30 – He finally branched out and got some black skinnies and I love them!
- Shoes: Yeezy Boost 350 in Pirate Black, $200 – These are almost impossible to find or get on the day they come out but they are his baby and I love them also!