I hope everyone had a very, merry Christmas! I hope you all spent your days with family, friends, your significant others and pets! I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year!
- Dress: Judith March, on sale at Deja Vu for $20 – I love striped and I love the skull. Such a comfy shift dress!
- Hat: Target, $20 – You know it, I wear it everywhere.
- Cardigan: American Eagle, $30 – My go-to cardigan whenever I am chilly. This was perfect considering that it is 75 degrees outside this Christmas!
- Boots: Bamboo, $30 – I bought these boots back in Sophomore year of high school and just recently rediscovered them when I came home for Christmas. They are perfect for when it is raining out or you’re going somewhere that your shoes will be getting dirty!
- Purse: Madewell, $170 – I know that this bag isn’t cheap but Merry Christmas to myself! I have had my eye on the transport tote in red cabernet for over a year, so I saved up a little and splurged on it. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It is so light weight and fits everything that I need. I carry my laptop just about every where I go and it fits just perfectly. My only complaint is that there is only one pocket. It is such soft leather! If you are in the market for a new bag or you have some extra cash from Christmas, treat yourself to this amazing bag!
- Dress: Free People, on sale at Macy’s for $42 – I have had my eye on this dress for months and it finally went on sale at Macy’s, where I get all my free people pretty much. My mom had coupons and her Macy’s card so it was a given that I should get it. It’s a little short but it has pockets and the pattern is gorgeous!
- Vest: Free People, on sale at Macy’s, gift – I love this vest! Not to heavy or thick so you can wear it when its warm but it is so soft and so amazing!
- Shoes: Free People, on sale for Black Friday for $75 – I know that is still quite a bit of money but I am really starting to invest in pieces to keep around for the long hall. These shoes have a chunky low heel, that are super comfortable! They are suede and the fringe is what sold me on them!
Merry Christmas from myself and my cat Sampson! Comment below with cool gifts that you received or gave for the holidays that are a must for others to check out!
With love and hopes of inspiration,