Finally, a pretty day outside and I just had to get out of the house. What do I do? Wear all black and go to the mall. Also, I figured I’d get my picture while my boyfriend tried on jeans in Pac Sun.
- Cardigan: American Eagle – I bought this last winter season on sale at the outlets for about $25. I always invest heavily into cardigans (mentally) because I usually keep them until they fall apart. This one is a knitted cardigan with pockets and goes with absolutely everything. It’s that one cardigan that I probably always have in my car or stuffed in my bag.
- Dress: $88, Free People- This is also a piece from last season but I will wear it until it falls apart, I know I said that about the cardigan but these are some of my go-to pieces. I loved it when I bought it and I am seriously debating buying another one in a brighter color. It is technically a slip but that doesn’t stop me. If you don’t have a dress like this, get one. This time last year Charming Charlie’s was selling a dupe.
- Slip: Free People – I have three of these bad boys and they often come in handy. I couldn’t find them on the site but I bought all of mine at either Macy’s or Marshall’s. They are adjustable at the top with a tie. This is definitely an item I suggest having in your wardrobe.
- Sunglasses: $10, Amazon – I bought these last week because I really wanted the Ray Bans that look similar, but I am obviously on a budget so these were my best option and I love them.
- Tote Bag: $248, on sale now for $129, Cole Haan – I have had this bag for a year and there isn’t much more I can say about it except that I adore it.
- Boots: Bought on sale for around $50, Cole Haan – My boss convinced me to buy these shoes last year when they went on clearance in the spring. I was hesitant at first because they aren’t super special. But I absolutely love them! They are short waterproof boots and are surprisingly comfortable! I normally wear them with jeans but I loved pairing them with a dress!
With love and hopes of inspiration,