- stila huge™ extreme lash mascara: $23.00- I love this stuff! Once my sample is out, this is a mascara that I will be buying! It gave so much volume to my lashes and made them look flawless.
- Davines LOVE Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner: S-$25.00, C-$29.00- I loved this stuff and couldn’t get enough of it. I’m not one to spend a lot of shampoo and conditioner so this stuff will have to wait but my hair was smooth, silky and smelled great!
- Too Cool For School DINOPLATZ HIGHLIGHTER: $33.00- I love my little sample! It is the perfect pearly pink, but unfortunately it’s not in the budget for this expensive primer!
- BioRepublic Skincare Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Fiber Mask Set: $14.50- I tried this mask and to be honest, I did not like it. It’s a cream that you lather your face in, it’s a full blown mask with face cut outs. With me being so OCD and easily annoyed by things, this mask and I did not work out. I couldn’t even keep it on the full time.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water 5.29 oz: $12.50- I love these little bottles of misting water that are meant to refresh you and your skin while cooling you off! I have the Evian ones and they are cheaper but this is a great option too! But to be honest, you can make this home for like $2 once you buy the bottle to put it in for misting!
- Dr. Brandt Skincare microdermabrasion: I received this in a Birchbox earlier and loved it! It is a great facial cleanser but I don’t know how likely I will be to buy it!
- AURORA Gel Effect Nail Polish in Inky Dinky: I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH! I have already got a manicure done with this color and love it. I love having dark colors on my nails year round, and navy is the new black on your nails and I love it. Definitely recommend this product to people, I will be continuing to use to it.
- theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick: I can’t even explain how much I love this product. It is the perfect nude-pink for your lips. I put on some nude liner, then a lip balm to prevent the liquid lipstick from drying out my lips, then I put this on! I have worn it several times already and it is amazing! And did I mention it smells like Thin Mints? Yeah, even better.
- Beauty Without Cruelty Fragrance Free Hand and Body Lotion: I love the movement behind this company. I used this lotion and it was great!! Don’t get me wrong, I love my fun scented lotions but having one that is scent free is always good!
- Emité Make Up PROFESSIONAL SLANT TWEEZER: I mean who couldn’t use a spare pair of tweezers?