Summer is for living in bathing suits and no make up, but one day last week I had an excuse to get myself ready so here it is!
- L’ORÉAL Studio Secrets Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer– $12.99. This is some of my favorite primer! It is so smooth and silky. It is great to wear when you are definitely trying to brighten up your look. I wear it everyday that I wear foundation and it is amazing!
- tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen– $36.00 or $14.00 for the travel size. While this is technically a primer, I wore it is as my liquid foundation for the day. It was so light and airy. I got this sample pack in an order from Sephora and I am so glad I did because now it is on my list of things to get! I love BB creams so I was very excited to try it and it did not disappoint!
- e.l.f. HD Lifting Concealer– $3.00. This is some of the greatest concealer in my opinion. And for three dollars, you really can’t beat it. I put it under my eyes, around my nose, on my chin, and right between my eyebrows. Then I take a beauty blender and blend it all in! Its dark enough to cover all of the spots and bags but not too dark to be too obvious.
- Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge– $10.49. I bought the target brand one for about six dollars and it is great, works just the same! I use it to blend in al of my concealer and fix little mistakes here and there.
- bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer– $18.00. Mine came as a free sample with purchase one day at Ulta and I am just now getting around to trying it out. Bare Minerals was the first real, big girl, make up that my mom every bought me and I really don’t have any complaints. This stuff kept my eyeshadow on all day so I guess I can say it did it’s job!
- Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Face Highlighter– $26.00. This stuff is so awesome! I have the normal size from a set that I got one christmas and then just got a small one for a free gift! I had never tried this before but now that I have, it has become a part of the daily routine. I put it in all the places that I highlight after powder such as under my cheek bones, forehead and some on my nose. Then I blend it in with a stipple brush and it leaves a great shine!
- Benefit Cosmetics ‘Hello Flawless!’ SPF 15 Powder Foundation– $34.00. This foundation comes with a brush but I use a a foundation brush made by elf! I love this powder, it goes on great and stays all day! I take a concealer brush and set the concealer under my eyes with the powder as well as around my nose and my chin!
- Sonia Kashuk Shimmering Loose Mineral Bronzer 47– $8.69. I absolutely love this loose bronzer. I use it to contour with a small kabuki brush. It has the perfect amount of shimmer and looks beautiful!
- LAURA GELLER Baked Blush Monochromatic Cheek Color– $27.50. I got this blush in my BirchBox and I love it! Mine is in the shade ‘Malibu’ and it is stunning! I use a fluffy, blush brush and apply it straight to my cheek bones right above the contour. It goes on a light so you are easily able to control how bright you want it.
- BECCA Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed – Champagne Pop– $38.00. Some of the best money I have ever spent on make up, right here. I use it to highlight my cheek bones, forehead and my collar bones. This stuff is amazing, and if you don’t have it you should get it because it is limited edition and you need it. Trust me.
- Natural Brow Powder – $20.oo. I swear by this stuff. It stays on through anything and I can’t go a day without it! I have the shade ‘Milan’ and it matches up perfectly. And it lasts forever so I probably won’t have to buy brow powder ever again!
- Beautiful Creatures, Pur Minerals, Eyeshadow Palette – (no longer available at Ulta). I got this palette for Christmas one year and it has all of the perfect colors. I like to stick to neutrals and this palette has it all! For this look I used ‘Spellbound’ as my base and ‘Fate’ in the crease.
- L’ORÉAL Infalliable Shadow– $7.99. The shade that I used is ‘Iced Latte’, it’s not on Ulta’s website but I get mine from the drugstore. It’s a great pressed powder that has many uses. For this look, I used it on my brow bone. This product is one of my favorites and I’ve been using it for years!
- e.l.f. Studio Baked Eyeshadow– $3.00. The shade that I have is not listed on their website but attached is the link to a similar color called ‘Pixie’. I used this on my lids for this look. It is very pigmented and will brighten up any look!
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot – $22.00. I have had this product since I was 17 and I have barely made a dent in it. This is an eyeshadow base and holds anything on. You can also wear it by itself because it is so gorgeous! For this look I took an eyeliner brush and lined the arch under my brow for a highlight and more definition.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel– $22.00. I got this sample a long time ago and completely forgot about. Now I wear it all the time and love it! If you have the same issue that I do with your brows starting to move throughout the day sometimes, this will change your life. Brush it on your brows after you shaped them and added powder if you wear it, and they will stay all day!
- MAYBELLINE Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner– $9.99. Best. Gel. Eyeliner. Ever. This stuff goes on so smooth and will last for ever. The brush that is comes with it helps create a winged look a lot easier!
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara– $24.00. I have been using this mascara for years and it is amazing! The applicator itself is awesome and the product will make your lashes look amazing!
- BAREMINERALS Mineral Veil– $21.00. I’ve had this product for years and haven’t used it in a long time. But recently I got it and remembered why I love it so much! It is such a great finishing powder and helps pull the whole look together!
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick– $21.00. I have the shade ‘Melted Peony – dusty rose’ and it is beautiful! This stuff goes on so smooth and really makes the look! If you don’t have this product, you should!
- NYX COSMETICS Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray– $7.99. Every day that you wear make up you should set your make up with a finishing spray. This one is a very reasonable price and does a great job! Another great tip is to carry some setting spray in your purse to freshen up throughout the day, it’r refreshing and rejuvenates your make up!
With love and hopes of inspiration,