I feel like it has been forever since we have posted but life is moving so fast, we promise we haven’t forgot about you all! My July Birchbox came in about a week ago and I finally finished trying out all of my products, so here is the review!
- Benefit They’re Real! Push-Up Liner Mini, $12 for the mini and $24 for the full size- Personally, I found this tester very hard to use because there was no where to twist it up from the bottom. So I just basically made a mess, oops! But knowing my experience with Benefit Cosmetics, they never make anything that isn’t worth the buy. The consistency of the liner that I got on my hand from trying to get the tester to work, took forever to come off so I know that if it had made it to my eyes it would have been great and stayed all day!
- Stilla Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick, $22 for a full or $20 for a trio of mini ones- I had one of these in a shade of red from a previous birchbox and didn’t even realize it! I tried on this one without make up on because I was convinced in my head that I couldn’t pull off a hot pink shade but I actually loved it! This liquid lipstick stays like crazy and the shade I got was ‘Fiore’ When you first put it on it’s very creamy but then it sets. Once it sets you need to put a clear gloss over it so that you’re lips don’t get dry or look cracked! But this stuff is amazing and I am glad birchbox sent me a hot pink because I never would have picked one up for my self.
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid, $39- This stuff isn’t cheap but my skin felt heavenly after I applied it. After you cleanse your face, apply this as your moisturizer. While it’s pretty expensive, you’re skin is pretty important so it might be worth the buy. This product is great for your moisturizing and hydrating your skin!
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $44 for the full size and $22 for the purse size- I had recently seen a picture of this product uploaded to Instagram by a local stylist that I follow. She was raving about how amazing it was and so I had my sights set on it. I have extremely curly, thick, long and frizzy hair. So needless to say I am always looking for a product to tame the mane. Then I opened my birchbox and there it was, it was a sign that I needed this product in my life. I couldn’t wait to try and when I did, I loved it. Just like every review of this product says, it is truly the perfect mixture between a dry shampoo and a volumizer. Because my hair is such an absolute pain, I’m also looking for products to make it last longer in between washes! When I was looking at this product on the birchbox website, I saw that they have an anti-humidity spray so I will definitely be investing in that as well.
- Real Chemistry Luminous 3-Minute Peel, $48- I don’t know if I just didn’t use enough of the product or not, but I just felt that I wasn’t doing it right. I can see the purpose behind it and I’m sure people love this product but for me I have other products that do similar things that fit better to my budget!